The latest issue of the Figure-Oh collectors’ magazine has revealed a plethora of upcoming Kamen Rider SH Figuarts & Ultraman Ultra-Act items!S.H. Figuarts
- The next S.H. Figuarts Renewal in the Shinkochu Seiho line is Kamen Rider Agito (Ground Form)! This new screen accurate figure will be a retail release in August 2015, and retails for 5400 Yen.
- Kamen Rider Drive’s next upgrade form, Type Dead Heat is also an August retail release and retails for 5184 Yen. This price could suggest it has parts to display it as Mach Type Dead Heat as well….
- S.H. Figuarts Cruiser- the personal vehicle of Kamen Rider X! Individually the Cruiser will be released as a Tamashii Web Exclusive in August for 4869 yen. Alternatively there’s a 2-pack release with X available the same month for 8316 yen.
- The first Roimude S.H. Figuart is also revealed! The leader of this seasons villains, HEART is a Tamashii Web Shop exclusive priced at 5940 Yen.
- Last but certainly not least, September 2015 will see the release of S.H. Figuarts TRIDORON! Kamen Rider Drive’s vehicle is expertly recreated in Figuarts scale. The cockpit portion is also removeable for display on a special Tamashii Stage as well for a cutaway view of the interior. This Web Exclusive vehicle costs 24840 Yen before shipping and fees.
- Ultra-Act Mebius Burning Brave! Mebius’ first additional form accessed when using the Knight Brace! This special set will be released in August for 5940 yen.
- Ultra-Act Hunter Knight Tsurugi! This combination of Ultraman Hikari & the Vengeful people of Aarb finally makes it debut in the line! ANother Web Exclusive set for August releases, Tsurugi will retail for 5940 yen!
Definitely an impressive assortment of releases!
Renewal Agito, Heart, Type DeadHeat and the Tridoron!
Shin Henshin says
Finally....Finally Agito gets his calm hands.
Now I'm waiting for the inevitable Kiva Base form.
Figuarts Heart? Um......interesting choice
Actually, I'd want Figuarts Medic in both forms.
Dr Kain says
Don't care about any of the Drive stuff, but my god, there is no way Agito is going to look THAT good in person. That picture is just amazing.
Damn, I was hoping X would be another one lucky enough to get a mass release bike and reissue rather than the web exclusive bike or 2-pack deal.
Heads up that we've updated the front page post with the missing information for the Ultra-Act releases in these scans as well.
Agito...it's beautiful...I must have him.
Keep reading: Figure-Oh Ultra-Act & Kamen Rider SH Figuart Scans - Page 2
Not a member yet? Join TokuNation Now!