Many fans of Mighty Morphin Power Rangers are well aware of The Loyal Subjects‘ Mighty Morphin Power Rangers Action Vinyl figures. They were all the rage a year ago – vinyl figures with articulation that come blind-boxed with varying degrees of rarity. The figures were hard to find just about anywhere and many of them still go for a high price on the after market for those looking to complete their collection of the first wave (we’re looking at you Mighty Morphin Black Ranger and Mighty Morphin Armored Red Ranger!).
Today, The Loyal Subjects has launched their exclusive Super Double Diamond Club Membership. So what is it? It’s an exclusive membership limited to only 1000 memberships that will feature unique versions of figures. To be more specific:
- 8 Total Figures Released in unique paint variations
- Each figure will be released in 3 different ways – 451 of one color scheme, 451 of a second color scheme, and the super rare 98 chase variant with a special gold foil stamp
- $199.00 + $50 shipping for US residents, $199.00 +$100 shipping for International residents
So what will you get for the first year?
- Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Series 2 exclusive carded figure
- Dragon Ball Z exclusive carded figure
- G.I. Joe Series 2 exclusive carded figure
- Street Fighter exclusive carded figure
- Mighty Morphin Power Rangers Series 2 Figure with Zord 2 pack
- Alien exclusive carded figure
- Predator exclusive carded figure
- Collector’s Poster
- 4 Tote bags
- 4 T-Shirts
- FREE Birthday gift
- 30% off all San Diego Comic Con Exclusives
- A special BLACK FRIDAY coupon code
It’s important to note – this is very limited with only 1000 total memberships offered. They will never do more than 1000 and these figures are guaranteed exclusive to the membership – you will not see them offered at conventions (except through those who have sold their figure to a re-seller).
What are you waiting for? Sign up today by clicking here and join The Loyal Subjects Army! #StayLoyal (IMPORTANT NOTE! Layaway for the membership is coming soon for those who cannot pay up front. That payment option should launch early next week)