It’s that time of year again folks! Kamen Rider Build is sadly drawing to a close, and as we say our farewells a new hero rises to take his place: Kamen Rider Zi-O who was revealed earlier in the week.
A few things worth noting from the translations:
- Kamen Rider Zi-O’s belt is called the Jikku Driver
- The second Rider shown previously is called Kamen Rider Gates
- The form changes are called ArmorTime, both Gates and Zi-O uses RideWatches to activate these forms.
- Kamen Rider Zi-O has ArmorTimes based on Build and Ex-Aid while Gates will use forms based on Ghost and Drive.
- Zi-O’s default sidearm is called the JikanGrade and will have both a sword and gun mode.
Do note that what we are seeing are scans for the Gashapon toys, we’ll be seeing scans for the DX stuff in the next few days. In the meantime, stay tuned to Tokunation and we’ll provide you more updates as they become available.